Professional Care You Can Trust
Always there when you need us.
Comfort Caregivers are a dedicated team of healthcare professionals with a passion for providing quality care in the comfort of one’s own home.
Our website is designed to connect individuals and families with experienced and compassionate caregivers in their local area. We understand that finding the right care can be overwhelming and we want to make the process as easy and seamless as possible.
Best Caregiver Services
Why choose us
Meeting your emotional, physical and psychosocial needs
Trust us to meet your loved ones’ emotional, physical and psychosocial needs needs. We help them develop a sense of belonging and help them regain their self esteem to fulfill their self actualization needs.
Enjoy independent living
We give seniors the confidence to remain independent in a professionally managed environment.
About Comfort Caregivers & HC
Find out more about us
We are a licensed provider of non-medical home care services.
Thank you for choosing Comfort Caregivers & Home Care, LLC servicing elderly and disabled individuals within the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding cities.
We are a licensed provider of non- medical home care services (Personal Assistance Services- PAS)
We accept referrals from:
- Acute facilities like hospitals
- Nursing Homes
- Inpatient & Outpatient rehabilitation Centers
- Other Senior Care providers
- Professional Senior Centers
To know more about us, please call 817 592 9755 for a free home care needs assessment.
Our care is uniquely tailored to each individual.
We know every client’s needs are different, our care plans are therefore uniquely tailored to each individual.
Before initiating care, we will complete a detailed in-home assessment to determine our clients’ needs. We then create a person-centered care plan which will incorporate your loved ones routines and preferences to support activities that will provide them the most benefit.
We are committed to providing the highest quality care and support to enable our clients to continue living as independently and comfortably as possible in their own homes.
Our Services at a Glance.
We focus on providing individualized services to enable seniors and individuals living with disabilities to live and thrive in the home environment they love.
Our services include;
- Companion Care
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADL’s)
- Assistance with Instrumental Activities of daily living (IADL’s)
- Alzheimer’s, Dementia & Parkinson Disease Support
- Respite Care for families and loved ones
- In-facility sitter service
- Live-in Caregivers
- 24- Hour In-Home Care
We start by conducting a thorough assessment of an individual's needs.
- Assess need: We start by conducting a thorough assessment of the individual’s needs, preferences, and goals. This allows us to understand the individual’s specific care requirements and tailor our services accordingly.
- Plan of Care: We then develop a care plan that is tailored to the individual’s needs and goals. The care plan will include a detailed description of the services to be provided and the schedule of care.
- Communication and coordination: We will maintain open communication with the individual, their family, and healthcare professionals to ensure that the care provided is meeting the individual’s needs and goals. We will also coordinate with other healthcare providers as needed to ensure continuity of care.
- Continuous monitoring and re-assessment: We will continually monitor the individual’s progress, reassess their needs and make necessary adjustments to the care plan as needed.